Welcome to The Joint - Alexandria, Bradlee Center! As your local chiropractor in Alexandria, VA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Alexandria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Earl Hedrick
Dr. Earl Hedrick is the Clinic Director of The Joint at Bradlee Center. Dr. Hedrick graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 1997, and has been a practicing chiropractor for almost two decades before joining The Joint. He is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia and five other states. Dr. Hedrick’s practice ranges from low force manipulation to firm adjustment techniques depending on the requirements of the patients. Dr. Hedrick’s objective is to use his skills and training to help as many people as he can by improving their quality of life through expert chiropractic care.
3690M King Street
Alexandria, VA, 22302
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Alexandria chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016adminGetting any sort of new medical procedure is scary. When you haven’t been through something before, it’s intimidating to put your health in the hands of another, even when they are a professional. Chiropractic care is no exception. Those who haven’t been before sometimes find the prospect a little much to handle. But, when you’re ...
- May 19, 2016GenevieveLittle kids are so flexible. Like … so, so flexible. The splits, backflips, somersaults, you name it and little kids can accomplish it. As we get older, we lose some of this flexibility. We have to work to keep our flexibility, but most of us don’t do that. So, we inevitably lose that ability to ...
- May 12, 2016GenevieveNeck pain is a funny thing. Because of the frequency with which we use the neck, this kind of pain can seriously get in the way. It’s not just a little pain that we notice occasionally. It’s a pain that can’t be ignored. What’s more, it can come out of nowhere and last for unknown ...
- May 5, 2016GenevieveYou may have never given much thought to arthritis. Unless you suffer from it, or someone you love suffers from it, it’s not something that gets a lot of attention. In reality, it’s a disease that is suffered by millions of people, and unfortunately there’s no absolute cure. Fortunately, there are some real ways of ...
- April 28, 2016GenevieveWe all have bad habits. Whether we are a bit too lazy, drink too many sodas, or play too many video games, bad habits are a part of life. Most of the time, bad habits aren’t too terribly concerning. While some habits are worth breaking now, many aren’t a big concern until they start ruining ...
- April 22, 2016GenevieveIf you’re a health conscious individual, then you probably exercise on a regular basis. Working out is an important component of a healthy lifestyle. It tones the muscles, burns fat, and keeps your body at a healthy weight. It also boosts multiple functions in the body and keeps your organs healthy. Even though we know it’s ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveThere’s no denying the fact that exercise is crucial for health and wellness. But, when you’re in pain, exercise is probably the furthest thing from your mind. This is especially true for those who suffer from back pain. The back is a huge part of the body, so it can be really difficult to find ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveWhen most people get a backache, the first thing they do is reach for the over-the-counter medication. It’s almost an instinct. Oh, my back hurts. Where is the pain reliever? For others, it’s more serious than a quick Tylenol; for them, prescription pills are the answer. While pain relievers obviously has their place in modern ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveThe spine is more important than most of us realize. We know we’re not supposed to break it or be too harsh with it. We know that it spans the length of our backs and holds us upright. But, other than trying to avoid major injury, how are we supposed to protect its overall health? ...